All in one super plant is aloe Vera. Its gel works wonders. Aloe Vera is beneficial for hairs, skin and health. It has all the antibacterial and antioxidants properties. Aloeveera contains many vitamins including A, C, E, folic acid. It is one of the few plants that contain vitamin B12. Some of 20 minerals found in aloe vera include: calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, sodium, iron, potassium, copper, manganese.
Aloe vera has been considered a natural healer ever since it was discovered thousands of years ago. Aloe vera has been marked as a remedy of coughs, wounds, gastritis, diabetes, cancer, headaches, immune-system deficiencies and many other conditions when taken early. The term Aloe stand for the dried juice, which flows from the transversely cut bases of its leaves.
Aloe Vera is also used in medicines. Aloe Vera and aloe Vera based products are used in every type of season irrespective of skin type. It is mostly used in the field of cosmetology. Its plant has also been used for various purposes in dermatology. Aloe vera is also used as an ingredient or flavoring in different cuisines, as well as an extract utilised in dietary supplements.
Benefits of Aloe Vera :-
Aloe Vera has been used for skin treatment since ancient times. It is added in many of the skin products which makes skin glowing and beautiful. It hastens the skin repair and hydrates your skin resulting in healthy and glowing skin If your skin is not properly hydrated then individual skin cells may begin to die and flake. Dry skin is more likely to become irritated, which could cause it to become much easier to rip, tear or develop into a rash by using Aloe Vera gel based cream you can rid from dryness.
- Aloe Vera is much helpful in healing wounds. It is considered best for wound dressing. Studies have proved that it effectively treats third degree burn victims and restores the burn skin faster. Some studies shows that Aloe Vera promotes the rate of healing, while other studies shows that wounds to which its gel was applied were significantly slower to heal than those treated with conventional medical preparations. It is also known that a large amount of Aloe Vera gel can heal wounds of gunshots and tissue injuries. It is anti-inflammatory, which makes it effective against wounds and insect bites. It treats sunburn with its powerful healing property.
- Daily usage of Aloe Vera also lightens your blemishes and it is also useful in treating acne.
- Aloe gel can work wonders on your skin by reducing acne.
- Stretch marks can be healed with the help of Aloe Vera gel.
- The anti aging properties work on the skin and keep it fresh, wrinkle free and bright.
- When applied topically, the gel acts as best moisturizer removes dead skin cells and rejuvenates the skin.
Aloe Vera for hairs works wonders. It has many benefits:
- It is used for hair pack. We can use it as a conditioner. Aloe Vera gel helps to treat hair loss. It is also beneficial for dandruff.
- When we mix some castor oil with Aloe Vera gel to treat dandruff it works miracle for hair.
It softens your hair.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce redness and inflammation that could be caused by waxing and shaving.
- It’s gel is widely used in many shampoos or conditioners for hair growth.
- It also helps to maintain ph balance of scalp.
- It contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
Aloe Vera is good for health in many ways mentioned below:
- There are about 18 amino acids found in Aloe Vera and these amino acids work closely with other essential compounds to constitute many health benefits of Aloe Vera.
- Aloe Vera gel based toothpaste is very good for teeth.
- It is especially good for those who have chronic immune disorders.
- It helps in strengthening the immune system.
- It is also used to treat constipation.