Bathing can be an excellent way of relaxing and enjoying some quiet time. Special substances and oils may be added to help relaxation or to improve the quality of our skin.
Bathing doesn’t just keep you fresh and smelling good, but also serves to keep you fit and healthy.
The steam created from a hot bath can help open the pores and loosen the dirt from the tiny glands of the skin, aiding in their removal.
If your body is heavily soiled for example after playing outdoors sports, it may be beneficial to have a shower to clean your skin.
Benefits : why should we bath
- Water has an amazing ability to help speed up rest and reduce your tension.
- You’ll feel more confident attacking the day after a nice long shower.
- When you are in bad mood just take a steaming hot shower. It will wash away your depression.
- Taking a bath everyday will also very important for having beautiful skin and good hair.
- Soaking yourself in the bathtub is the best way to improve your blood circulation.
- If you find difficult to sleep then try bathing in warm water before going to bed because it relaxes you completely.
- Bathing makes you feel good about yourself. This is the most important thing required for a healthy life.
- Saltwater bath takes a lot of the agony out of the inflammation based pain syndromes.
- Warm water bathing can increase levels of serotonin which is the chemical produced by the brain associated with happiness and well being.
- There is no quicker and pleasant way to regulate your body temperature than through bathing.
- Pitta people should if possible adapt themselves to cool showers and baths, to help remove their excess heat.
Is showering everyday bad for you?
Showering daily, especially in very hot water in winter, leads to dehydrated skin that is red and irritated. Washing all over with soap and hot water also reduces the good bacteria on our skin, leaving us open to an increased chance of infection.
Most of us prefer to shower daily in order to wake ourselves up or to feel more comfortable going to work and being around others.Personally i like showering very much. Whenever i feel tired i go for a shower.Showering time is the best time for me because new thoughts are coming in mind at that time. Sometimes other factors are involved like the need to shower after working out, or after working all day in certain professions.
- The more showers you take, the more frequently this damage takes place and the less time your skin has to repair itself through natural oil production.
- The top layer of your skin is composed of dead skin cells that protect underlying skin layers.
- It prevents “good” bacteria from growing on your skin. This good bacteria is beneficial for protecting our skin and our body from infections.
- Whenever you shower and scrub, you’re breaking this layer apart.
- It’s bad for your hair too. Negative consequences include dry, dull hair that is prone to dandruff.
- “In general, we don’t think it is bad to do daily showers or daily bathing,”. But we have to be careful if there are underlying conditions or if the skin is already dry.
While there is nothing wrong with showering daily, reducing the temperature of water and using a good moisturizer after each shower goes a long way toward protecting skin and preventing chapping and damage.
Showering on a daily basis strips away the moisture from our skin. In turn, our skin becomes dry, rough and is more prone to irritations and redness. Excessive showering is comparable to excessive exfoliating. Both practices have the same effect.